Superior Table Services Skills Training
Superior table services skills training teaches your crew members’ everything they need to know about preparing and presenting for table service ahead of guests visiting or simply serving meals.
The main focus of this module will be: 1 week course
- The different styles of service
- Order of service guidelines
- Rules for laying the table
- Traditional afternoon tea set-up and service
- Tray set-up and service
- Spillage coverage / problem solving
- Cultural awareness
- Stress handling
- Butler & Etiquette Luxury Learning incl. Dinning Etiquette Protocol, Seating a Guest and Napkin Presentation. An international Butler Course Certificate will be issued upon successful completion.